Shamrock Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc is currently seeking qualified Journeyman Electricians with experience in Residential and Commercial work for a fulltime, year-round position.
Experience should include:
- Wiring for HVAC equipment including, but not limited to heaters, heat pumps, condensers, rooftop units, and hot water heater power vents
- Panel changes
- Service upgrades
- Interior/exterior lighting and repairs
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems
- Hand and battery-operated tools
- A valid driver’s license
- Medical and dental insurance with no co-pays, no referrals required
- Company-sponsored Flexible Spending Account
- Ten PTO days per year, plus eight paid holidays per year
- 401K with weekly company match and immediate enrollment
- Life insurance
Compensation based on experience.
Qualified candidates may apply by submitting a resume to email@example.com or by calling 609-859-2424 to schedule an interview.